Wickebine Kigyouden Wickebine Kigyouden

the controls are okay the design is from RO so the game originality goes down from there. Though I like it :D

Omnichronic ep.0 Omnichronic ep.0

Monochronic cultures like to do just one thing at a time. They value a certain orderliness and sense of there being an appropriate time and place for everything. They do not value interruptions. They like to concentrate on the job at hand and take time commitments very seriously.

Polychronic cultures like to do multiple things at the same time. A manager's office in a polychronic culture typically has an open door, a ringing phone and a meeting all going on at the same time. Though they can be easily distracted they also tend to manage interruptions well with a willingness to change plans often and easily.

Mmmm I get it..

Kaffebaggel responds:

Maybe there is something there ;) Thanks for playing!

Overcursed Overcursed

Oh my god Rocky!
You just have to say that you're fine when you're not really fine, you just can't get into it cause they'll never understand.

Adios Amigo Adios Amigo

nice game, I like the game design and the music. Kinda catchy :D

We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

yo dude, what the hell have I done. I'm going to quit photography now.

Liege Liege

i truly reminds me of the game reigns.

Nekra psaria 3 Nekra psaria 3

I love the graphic, it's pretty crazy and unique. Somehow the ambiance of the game gives me the creeps. Though I would prolly say it was short. Though so far I like the character design.
I will totally play part 1 and 2 after this.

Pico's School Reunion Pico's School Reunion

I called it first, at the beginning of the game I was looking through the comments and figured it out before finishing the game. (The moral lesson here folks, is that you do not read the comments before finishing the game.)

Fear Less! Fear Less!

it's not that bad... it's actually fun. though I think it lacks something.. maybe the upgrades? or maybe the story..

Arcane Arena Arcane Arena

this is a really good game the character is very familiar... Oh I get it it's from the rpg maker. :). but anyways I think this game needs some medals :D. Nice work keep it up :D